Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Population Has Grown!

May 25,2011
I'm back and I have some good news. Drumroll please...we have a baby birth! It is very exciting. I'm so exited to have some new friends. But the babies are so small. It's going to take a long time for them to grow. The noisy kids are putting the mother in a seperate basin. They are feeding them fish food and dry cat food. I am going to throw a party for the mama. I'm going to send her a card with a note in it that says,Let's celebrate the birth you gave. I'm hoping you do take good of them and make sure they are ok." I'm also going to give the babies a little food. Well that's it for today.. peace!

Sincerely,
Caroline the Crayfish

Hi!  I'm back.  I have a big announcement!  My friend is having babies!  We are so happy to have new brothers and sisters to welcome into our families.  A few weeks ago we got new homes.  I have one too.  I also have slumber parties in my home. My friends and I just love our new homes.  Bye!

Love,
Kista the Crayfish


I belong to a new group.  I am acting mean.  I want my old group!  I'm sure I'm never going to get used to them.  Well...I might just get used to it, but I'm probably not going to.  I'm only 1% sure.  The students say that I do the "H".  ?????? I don't even know what that means.  ??????  The other good thing is that they know I am defending myself.  I think that the students might be predators!  Bye!  Get away from me!  (PS I have long antennas.) 

Sincerely,
Crazy the Crayfish

No comments:

Post a Comment