Monday, May 7, 2012

Our First Weekend in Team Bond

5/7/12
Hi, this is Snapple.  This weekend was a blast!  I got to sleep like a baby.  Today the kids thought I was Lil' Buddy.  I had to go to a new tank, but then the kids figured it out.  I just wanted to see my owners and so I could show them love. This weekend I also saw bubbles.  I tried to pinch them, but they didn't pop.  Some of the kids thought these were eggs, but Mrs. Bond said they were just bubbles.  Crayfish eggs stay underneath the mom crayfish near her swimmerets. (PJ)


5/7/12
I would never survive if I didn't have pincers.  I'm glad I am big too!  Jade learned that I put my tail up if I want to mate.  She has crayfish at home.  (JH)

5/7/12
Today I got cat food.  I didn't eat it.  I'm a little cranky today.  When Aidan tried to touch me, I tried to pinch him.  He was not being respectful, as he tried to put a Ninjago in my water.  I hope that Aidan is more respectful tomorrow.  Mrs. Bond said that if you can't be respectful, you will have to read about crayfish out of a book instead of seeing them up close. (MG)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys!

    Thanks for showing me all of your crayfish today! It was exciting to watch Rocky eating:) I also liked seeing how they were different sizes and how you could tell them apart.

    Your enthusiasm when telling me all about them was fun, too.

    See you soon (and hopefully the crayfish again as well!)

    Mrs. Green

    ReplyDelete