Monday, May 13, 2013

A Delayed Arrival and a Warm Welcome

May 11, 2013

We were really excited to begin another wonderful adventure with Team Bond on Wednesday, May 9, but they did not have school.  Mrs. Curtis, the Science Coordinator, had to work really hard and reschedule our shipment.  Luckily, she was able to get us delivered today, on May 11.  The students were super excited to see us once again!  Mrs. Bond had each child write a diary entry from their crayfish's perspective.  Below are a few from the first day fun!




Hello! My name is Mr. Pincher, and I just arrived at Team Bond.  I was scared when I first saw my surroundings.  I'm glad 3 young, responsible girls picked me.  My neighbor is Prince.  I'm glad I got my owners.

Hello! My name is Alex.  When I first came here everybody was looking at me. Then I got picked up from a person.  I felt scared, but three people gave me food, so I started to like them.  Right now I have to stop because my claw is numb.

Hi, my name is Shelly.  I am a girl.  I only have one whisker.  When I first arrived in Team Bond I was scared.  I got a big piece of elodea, and I munched on it.  I got to get a present because my birthday is tomorrow.  I am turning 4.  I got a really awesome gift...2 pieces of cat food! 


We look forward to sharing more adventures through this blog.  We are sure there will be a lot of things to talk about the next time the kids blog, as our weekend adventures will be exciting.  Hopefully everyone will get settled in and get along.

Sincerely,
The Crayfish of Team Bond 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment