Monday, May 13, 2013

A Tragic Weekend for Team Bond Crayfish

Monday, May 13, 2013

Unfortunately the weekend was not a good one for the crayfish that were sent to Glengary.  Only 3 out of the 6 that were delivered to Team Bond made it.  Here are the diary entries from some of the crayfish.

Hello!  It's Alex again. Over the weekend a lot of my friends died.  I am one of the only ones that survived.  I'm not going to say whether or not I killed any of the crayfish because...that's my little secret!  Now I took Fiesty's spot in putting my claws up.  There was a boy that was feeding, then all of a sudden many people were surrounding me, and I got frightened. That's when I knew it was time to show the claws!
                                                                                                -Alex

Hello!  It is a very depressing day. Prince...DIED!  :( :( :( I miss him.  My owner, Alyse, really misses him too.  A bunch of other people say he is in a better place.  I guess I should believe them, but it is still hard to move on.
                                                                                                -Mr. Pincher

I died.  I am in a better place now.  I will miss my beloved group.  They buried me during Student Activity Time.  I got buried with Charlie.  I died because another crayfish murdered both me and Charlie.  There was a time in the morning that I started to move, but it was only for a bit and then I finally passed on.
                                                                                                     -Shelly


Hopefully everyone is able to get along well.  I overheard that a boy named Lorenzo is going to hunt for some crayfish in a local lake.  That makes me a bit nervous, yet kinda excited.  I have never met a crayfish that was raised in a lake.  All of us have been raised by humans for kids to observe us at schools.  Perhaps they can teach us about what the life of a wild crayfish is like.
                                                                                                    -Captain Cray





No comments:

Post a Comment