Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Visiting Team Bond in 2017

It was an exciting day for special deliveries in Team Bond!  Not only did my class receive their box of 36 Rubik's Cubes from www.youcandothecube.com, but they also welcomed in 10 crayfish as part of our Structures of Life unit. We will be continuing this blog to share our crayfish's adventures and document our observations in a creative way!  We hope you enjoy them!

May 2, 2017

Today I came in a new room with a lot of colors.  I won't stay long, so this is probably like visiting someone. I was happy when I got my name: Chicken Nugget-Cheeto-French Fry. I am small, and I don't like snapping much.  The cat food looked weird. I think the kids call themselves Team Bond.

From, Chicken Nugget (CJ)


It was a casual day trying to find our new home.  There were 12 crayfish.  We halted on the counter of Team Bond. They put us in a basin with food. I saw five kids who soon became our owners. They called me Killer, Cutie, Pug Life, and Pugly, which is now my name.  They put me in another basin filled with female crayfish.

From, Pugly (DC)

Today I had a weird experience...I had to see a weird heumen (I can't spell good, but I think that is how you spell it.) So they were putting cat food in my face.  I almost ate it, but I could not.  They thought I was dead 1,000 times...a new record. They took a picture of us and put in on an app called See Saw. I had a playdate with Foxy.  She kept hiding from me.

Sincerely,
Chicken Nugget-Cheeto-French Fry (JR)

Today I went to Team Bond and there was a lot of kids. My name is Pinchers. I have 1 friend with me.  The kids love us! I was scared before, but I am sweet.  People loved touching me.

From, Pinchers (JT)

Hello! I just got finished getting shipped to Team Bond third grader's room. When I first got here, all of the kids were staring at me. When I got in my basin fill of water, the kids decided to name me Sally Susan. After I got in my basin, my new roommate came, and his name was Tiny Tim. Me and Tiny Tim loved our new basin.

Love, Sally Susan (ML)


No comments:

Post a Comment