Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A Crayfish Field Trip

One of our crayfish is super calm and nice.  Check out the video demonstrating this below:

Because of this, I let the preschool teacher know that one of my groups of students could come and share their crayfish with her kiddos.  Well, this led into other groups wanting to take their crayfish on a field trip, so that's what we did last week...crayfish field trips!  

Here are the diary entries from the crayfish about their trips:

5-11-17
Today I went on a field trip. Me and Sally Sue went to the preschool class.  One preschooler asked to put me on her head.  The preschoolers learned about me most from Callie the Human. 

Sincerely,
Flower (SA)

Today I went on a field trip to a preschool class.  Kids asked, "Can I touch him? Can I touch him?" It was very quiet because I think they said to be quiet to the preschoolers. A lot of heads were above me, so I kept raising my pincers.  Some of them screamed. I am still enjoying it here in Team Bond!

From, Pug Life (NT)

Today I went on a field trip, and I saw kids touching me. I heard them talking about me and they made me feel happy. Happy like a crayfish! Also, Foxy was in a small hut hiding.  That made me feel bad for him.  Then we had sort of a wavy trip back to the classroom and more kids looked at me and Foxy. That is what I saw today on my field trip!

From, Chicken Nugget-Cheeto-French Fry


May 15, 2017
Finally our crayfish had appetites!  The kids were at PE and Music while the crayfish ate, so I video taped one of the crayfish eating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment