Thursday, October 12, 2017

The death of John…
I went in the classroom. I Iooked at the crayfish. There was one crayfish, and  I couldn’t find the other crayfish. I looked under the seaweed. I saw that John was chopped in half.  I wondered who did it. It had to be Killer, as he was the only other crayfish in the basin. I freaked out and told everybody. Everyone crowded around me. Most of the people were like,
“Killer killed John!”       
Collin suggested that we should kill Killer, but everybody said no. I told Ms. Donahue that I found a dead crayfish body, but she thought it was just a molted crayfish.  I picked it up and showed her the severed body parts. She agreed, John had been murdered.


Mrs. Bond took a photo of me with the body parts.  Here it is!

Afterwards Mrs. Bond put him in a cup, and we passed him around to see what it looks like inside a crayfish.  It was a neat perspective to see our crayfish from...however, we would have preferred to have John in one piece! 
This post was authored by M.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment