Monday, October 2, 2017

I Molted Already!

Hello! A crazy thing happened over the weekend...I molted!  Bummer that the kids weren't around to see it.  My shell split opened, and I tossed and turned a bit.  Next thing you know...my shell was beside me.  One Claw tried to come up to me to fight, but he was really going after my old self.  Funny guy!  Anyways within a few minutes I started growing bigger and bigger.  It was so cool! I immediately had to hide and protect myself, as my shell was still very soft.  Luckily, the kids in Mrs. Bond's class noticed my molting, and she put in some houses for us.  This was very much appreciated, as I now feel much safer. Overall, I think I am going to like my new carapace (that's the hard shell that protects me.)

Bye For Now,
The New and Improved N.N


No comments:

Post a Comment