Monday, October 8, 2018

Crayfish Feeding Time!

I love my new cave, and I'm not sharing it with Jim! If he comes in, I will pinch him!  Also, I'm getting a little tired of the food here and want something new.  Not Jiim...he loves it! I have to hear him chewing loudly when we get fed, and it drives me nuts!

From Sophia

Hi! It's me, Bruce.  I really don't...really don't like to eat, but today I just ate for the very first time.  "Yum"  I ate these red circle things. Anyway now I have to go back to my basin, but I will be back soon. Good bye!

From, Bruce

Hi! I'm Lightning, and today I ate some fish food.  It't not too bad. I am kinda jealous because the kids always pick up Chocolate. I forgot to mention this before, but I kinda like this place.  It's not too shabby.

From, Lightning


1 comment: