Thursday, October 4, 2018

Our First Diary Entries of 2018

September 28, 2018

Hello!  This so far is my third grade at Glengary Elementary. I have this awesome group of third graders!  I also have a nice friend named Nugget. I only have one claw, which stinks. :(  Anyways, I am making new friends and having so much fun and eating lots of food!  I hope I have an awesome year with Team Bond 2018-19.

From, Bruce (Peyton)


I have spent 3 days in Mrs. Bond's Class.  I am in group 2. They have me some food, but I did not eat. When Sophia picked me up I pinched her and didn't let go. HE, HE, HE. Then I got put back in the basin.

From, Jim (Troy)

I;m Lightning and I got my name from what I do.  I am fast, and I love playing with Jacob. I love getting held by Chloe, Jacob, and Koen. Evie was scared of me because I raised my claws. I fight with Chocolate. She's a girl and I am a boy.  I have a bit of a crush on her.  Darn! She's cute!

From, Lightning  (Evie)

October 4, 2018

Dear Diary,
How dare Bruce! He pinched off my one and only claw. I am now left with only my walking feet and nothing to defend myself with. Students feel that I have a 10% chance of surviving, as it will be harder to eat and defend myself.  I am going to do the best I can, and I hope to prove them wrong.

Sincerely and Sadly,
Nugget

No comments:

Post a Comment